It has always been difficult for business owners to find ways to differentiate their companies from their competitors. With so many signs on the market, it can be hard to select the best one for your business. Customers are drawn to appealing business door signs, so some companies continue to use plain, basic signs, while others create unique signage that more accurately conveys their brand identity.
This will help your business improve its customer experience and brand value. Furthermore, because custom office door signs are the first point of contact for anyone who enters your building, they must be designed with your brand in mind.
Door signs are an excellent way to promote the identity and brand of your company. Customers and visitors must be informed, guided, and directed by your door signs. In this article, we will discuss the different types of door signs and the things you need to consider in choosing the right sign for your business.
The Different Types of Door Signs in San Jose
1. Coroplast office signs: These signs are completely waterproof and extremely durable, making them ideal long-term investments for your company.
2. Dibond office signs: Dibond is well-known for its resistance to harsh weather and other outdoor elements.
3. Foam core door signs: These are recommended for short-term use only. These interior door signs are inexpensive and simple-to-install visual communication solutions.
4. Aluminum office signs: We offer these fantastic custom signs in a variety of thicknesses and finishes. They can be used both indoors and outdoors.
5. Armor-wood office door signs: We make these heavy-duty signs with a solid wood core sandwiched between two aluminum sheets.
6. Acrylic office door signs: Depending on your preferences, these modern and vibrant San Jose office signs can be laser printed or molded.
7. Vinyl door signs: Vinyl door graphics and letters are simple and inexpensive ways to communicate your message and add branding to your space. They’re great for displaying your official logo, seasonal decor, office hours, and more.
Factors to Consider in Choosing Your Custom Door Signs in San Jose, CA
· Think About Your Goal
Install custom door plaques on doors if you want to make it easy for clients to find people in your place of business. These are simple name plaques that you can place on a door. Braille can be used in custom door signs, restroom door signs, and fire exit signs to make your workplace more accessible.
· Think About Your Industry
Another factor to consider when selecting door signs is the industry you work in. Healthcare facilities, for example, anticipate a broader demographic that may include differently-abled visitors. Stainless steel braille signs are both stylish and ideal for etching.
· Think About Your Brand
These signs convey a deeper message to your target audience than just the information they share. Three-dimensional fabricated stainless-steel numbers on hotel doors exude an elegantly sophisticated appearance, while acrylic custom door plaques add a modern touch to any office space.
San Jose’s Reliable Source for Custom Door Signs
Touchstone Signs & Graphics is your go-to sign company in San Jose. From design to production and installation, we provide complete signage solutions. We have a dedicated team of sign-makers ready to provide you with premium signs and exceptional customer service as a full-service sign company.
Our team uses high-quality vinyl sheets that are resistant to fading, scratches, and other types of damage. Please contact us at 408-495-8074 so that we can provide you with a quote for your sign.