Business signs capture people's interest as they offer a preview of your company, compelling them to seek further information. Tailored business signage plays a crucial role in guiding customers to your establishment, conveying essential details and directions, and promoting discounts, specials, and upcoming events. By announcing that your business is open for operation, these signs attract more foot traffic and create opportunities for potential sales.
Signage serves various purposes, including directional and safety signs, while also offering a wide range of options in terms of materials and shapes. There are several types of signs, including:
These LED signs (that are technically good for both indoor and outdoor use) can add brightness to any business. They provide illumination, depth, and interesting text and graphics, which are enhanced by proper lighting. A variety of lit and non-illuminated business sign themes may be employed with them.
These signs are large, freestanding structures that are typically positioned at the entrance of a business or on a property. They show off essential information and branding with a strong visual impact, enhancing visibility.
These signs are placed directly on the front of a retail or establishment. They often have the business name, logo, and other key information, drawing attention from potential customers and creating a distinct identity for the store.
The most distinctive characteristics of these business signage solutions are their height and size—they are one of the easiest signs to spot from a distance. A pylon sign might significantly improve your exposure if your company is in a busy location where you just have a few seconds to attract the attention of potential clients.
These window signs for businesses are a low-cost, very effective signage option that has proven beneficial for companies of all kinds. This type of advertising is perfect for businesses that are looking to display their seasonal promotions or new services and products.
· Aluminum: Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, and durable, these are ideal for long-lasting outdoor signs.
· Acrylic: Acrylic business signs are versatile and offer excellent clarity and weather resistance.
· PVC: Cost-effective and weather-resistant and great for temporary or budget-friendly signs.
· Wood: This material provides a classic and natural look, for more traditional companies.
· Dibond: A composite material with aluminum faces and a solid plastic core, this material combines strength and rigidity.
· Metal: Metal business signs hold up well against weather, and there are many sub-materials to choose from under metal. They are a great material to use for a classic look.
· Vinyl: Affordable and easy to install and ideal for temporary or promotional signage.
When it comes to customized sign branding of the highest caliber in the San Francisco, Bay Area, Touchstone Signs & Graphics is your reliable partner. By applying clever sign-making strategies, we are your business sign experts who are dedicated to assisting businesses in maximizing their marketing potential. We only use premium-grade materials and cutting-edge machinery to ensure the highest quality in all our products.