San Jose Storefront Signs
These are on-location visual marketing solutions that indicate who you are as a company, what products and services you offer, and what characteristics make you stand out from others. Listed below are some of their many uses and applications.
- Drawing more attention to your facility
- Inviting more potential customers to enter the shop
- Advertising your special offers
- Cementing your brand
- Promoting your products and services
- Indicating your store hours and contact details
- Displaying seasonal and celebratory décor
Types of Storefront Signs in San Jose, CA
- Awnings: These attention-grabbing signs are installed over doors and windows to display your company name, logo, and slogan. On top of that, people also use them as shade or protection from all kinds of weather conditions.
- Canopies: These are similar to awnings but cover a larger area and have metal poles to support the structure. Because of their size, many cafes and restaurants in San Jose use them for their al-fresco dining.
- Channel letters: Unlike other kinds of business identification signage, these are individually cut, molded, and installed. Many entrepreneurs in San Jose choose them because of their customization options and undeniable charm.
- Dimensional letters: These are often confused with channel letters because of their many similar characteristics. However, dimensional letter signs have solid parts which can only be lit through external fixtures.
- A-frames: These San Jose storefront signs are made with two ultra-durable plastic frames that open to form an “A” shape. They are ideal for displaying special menu items of the day, promos, store hours, and more.
- Pavement signs: These are similar to A-frame signs, except they stand upright and are permanently affixed on the ground. Both sides of the structure can be used to display your ads.
- Digital displays: If you are looking for a foolproof way to stand out, we highly recommend that you invest in digital signs. These can showcase a wide variety of media, from animated texts to high-resolution video ads.
- Blade signs: Unlike suspended signs that hang directly from the ceiling, these are attached to the wall perpendicularly. The unique installation style of these San Jose storefront signs makes them visible from various angles.
- Door signs: They often indicate important information that customers should know before entering an establishment. It includes your business hours, WiFi availability, contact number, “no pets allowed” graphics, slogans, and more.
- Window decals: These window storefronts are economical, versatile, and easy to install. They are perfect for maximizing the available ad space in your storefront. Many brands in San Jose use them as retail signs to invite more customers to shop.
Top-Notch Storefront Signs Near you
Touchstone Signs & Graphics specializes in creating high-quality storefront signs for various kinds of business establishments in San Jose, CA. We are passionate about creating solutions that make a difference in your company, regardless of how simple or complex they may be. With us, you can feel confident that you will be on the right path to success.
What are you waiting for? Claim your free storefront sign consultation today!